Last night when Miguel and I were putting Colin to bed, I said "I love you, Colin", just like I do every night. Last night Colin said it back for the first time.
Hearing your child tell you that they love you are the sweetest words I've ever heard. I left his room and cried. My baby told me that he loves me.
I definitely look forward to more of it!
September 16
10 months ago

aww that is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThat is precious! In fact, it made me pause and appreciate the fact that I hear that from my daughter several times a day. Now that she's a little older, I guess I take it for granted somewhat. I will never forget the first time she told me she loved me...thanks for reminding me of that precious moment in time. I am so glad that you are now getting to experience that joy! It only gets better from here!
ReplyDelete