Monday, July 31, 2006

So a Little Late, but Worth Posting...

Miguel & I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on July 22. Miguel took a few days off work, and we just had fun spending time together. We would have like to have gone away somewhere, but I am past the point where I can fly, so we had to find things to do around here. For dinner on our anniversary, Miguel took me to my favorite restaurant, Sambuca, in case you didn't know, where we enjoyed yummy food and good music & great atmosphere. After that, we spent the night at the Dallas Hilton Lincoln Centre. What a beautiful hotel! On Monday we went to see the Yankees kick the Rangers butts! Everyone booed A-Rod when he came out to play, but all is good...b/c who won in the end? That's right, the Yankees! It was very hot, but I still enjoyed the game!

I really enjoyed our time together, and an very happy that I've chosen to spend the rest of my life with you, Miguel. I love you, and I look forward to many more anniversaries with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!