Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pictures

So we (Miguel, Colin & I) took our Christmas pictures today. Not that great. Our appointment was for 2:10, and they didn't start until 3:10. I purposely scheduled the appointment for the time I did b/c I knew Colin would be awake and happy for the most part. Since the appointment was delayed, it was time for Colin to eat at 3:00. We had to stop to feed him after just a few pictures b/c he was crying and fussy (can you blame him?). After he ate he still wasn't that happy, but we took the pictures anyway. He didn't really smile for any of them, and the pictures didn't really turn out that great. They were so busy, and I really felt like we were being rushed. Anyway, I will post them when I get them back and can scan them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!