Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Preparations

Well, for the past 2 days I have been baking and cooking like crazy in preparation for Thanksgiving. I'll have to take some pictures and post some of my desserts before they get eaten! My contributions this year include: stuffing (my Nanny's recipe...and it's the BEST stuffing that I've ever had), cornbread, flan, cherry cheesecake, pumpkin cheesecake & caramel apple pecan cheesecake. I'm also going to be making the gravy tomorrow.

In case I don't get back here to say it, I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving. Think about all of the blessing in your life and remember to thank God for them! Happy Thanksgiving all!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously want to come to your house for Thanksgiving, it all sounds soooo yummy! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I miss you

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!