Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Eve

So today was Christmas Eve. Our family always gets together to celebrate and open gifts. this year, the fun began at 5:30. We listened to salsa music, and christmas music, ate yummy food, and enjoyed the company of not only family, but Jenny & Emmett also. Felix made some coquito (which Miguel said was very good), and Frances made probably the best flan that I have had in a long time, and some awesome arroz con dulce. Yummy yummy yummy! Then we all opened gifts, and danced some more.
Tomorrow we will do it all over again at my moms house. It's so awesome that our parents are good friends, because we never have to split holidays. My mom and nanny were at Frances' house tonight, and Frances and Felix will be at my mom's house tomorrow along with the rest of the family. We had an awesome time, and this was probably one of the best Christmas Eve's in a long time! Very memorable. Pictures will be posted at smugmug soon. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the evening was wonderful. I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!