Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of my loyal blog readers! This Christmas was wonderful! We had such a good time at my mom's house. Frances, Megan, Bianca, Danny, Roman, and Karen came over for dinner. We had a traditional Christmas dinner, which was very good! We all ate until we were completely stuffed. We listened to more great Christmas music, and Miguel and I got tons of great gifts. I think that the only thing we were missing was the rest of the family...Joel, Valerie & Yasmin are still in Guam (enjoying a great Christmas with Val's family), and Courtney & Richie are in New York enjoying their first Christmas there. Pictures will soon be posted at smugmug. I feel so blessed to have such an awesome family that cares about each other. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays because it is when we get to put everything to the side and show our family how much they mean to us. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!