Thursday, September 28, 2006

First Smile

Ok, so this isn't a picture of Colin's first smile, but he is so pimp! I popped his collar, and gave him a faux hawk just like his Papi!

Now about that first smile...My little Colin smiled at me for the first time yesterday! At first I thought is was just gas like all of the other times, but then he smiled at me again when I was talking to him. Still thought is was gas. Later on in the day he smiled at me a third time, and this time I knew he was smiling at me. We met grammy for lunch, and he gave her a big smile too. Later when papi got home, Colin was cranky, and wasn't in the mood for anymroe smiling, but papi got a little smile too! Yay! My little boy is gaining his personality! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!