Thursday, December 21, 2006

Formal Christmas Party Tonight

Tonight Miguel and I are going to a formal Christmas party. I'm wearing a Jessica McClintock dress, but I'm a little disappointed because I couldn't find any gloves to wear. Well, I found some, but they were either light pink or sea green...and my dress is black & white. I don't know what I'm going to do with my hair, what jewelry I'm going to wear, or what shoes I'm going to wear. I bought a pair of flat shoes, but they don't look quite right. I can't really wear a heel b/c the dress would be a little short, and I can't find a flat shoes that looks good with the dress. This could turn out to be a disaster, but hopefully we'll have fun. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys had fun and I can't wait to see pictures! I bet you looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!