Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Games, Games, & More Games!

So I seem to go through phases in which I am totally obsessed with something...usually a game of some sort. For the past couple of years it was Halo 2. I would play on XBOX Live day & night. I would stay up literally all night and go to work or school the next day. After I graduated from college, it seemed like I was so busy that I pretty much stopped playing altogether.

After Halo 2 came World of Warcraft on my computer. This one Miguel had been playing for about a year before I finally started playing...but once I started, I couldn't stop. I played non-stop for hours on end. I started to get a little tired of this one shortly after Colin was born. I didn't really have too much time to dedicate to playing, so I cancelled my account.

I've recently started playing the WoW Trading Card Game. I don't play that one as much because it is a one on one game, and only a few other family members are playing right now...but I do like it.

For the first time in well over a year, I played Halo 2 with Ashley last night...for over an hour. It was as much fun as I remember. Since Ashley's classes were cancelled today due to the weather, we played again for a couple of hours. I think I could get into playing all over again. HALO!

6 comments:

  1. Your such a Dork. I think that's why I love you. Your going to have to introduce me to your obsessive video games, and I'll convert you to mine. We'll enable each other.


    Say No to housework and YES to Gaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W00t! Sounds like a plan!

    I am a dork, aren't I? That's ok, you are too...probably why we are such good friends...we totally understand each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Games are fun!!! Of course I only have the gamecube to play on but it still is fun. Who needs to do housework?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been that into games - not nearly coordinated enough - but I get that way with books or (this week) stamping and scrapbooking. At least games are less messy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be an avid scrapbooker...but then I started school, then I worked crazy hours after graduating, then I got pregnant, now I have a baby. Like my list of excuses? I think that I am going to sell everything that I b/c I just don't make time for it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it's definitely time-consuming - which is probably why I've been so into it this week, with a sick day and a snow day. Nothing else to do!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!