Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Yearly Review

Yesterday I had to go to work for a little while to have my yearly review done. It was way past due...due back in October. Anyway, praise God, it was good. It was really good. It's always nice to have someone, especially your boss, tell you that they appreciate the job that you do.

They've set some goals for me this year; leveling up from a Level 1 RN to a Level 2 RN, becoming a charge nurse (which I am MOST excited about), and becoming a Team Leader for a new process that hasn't started yet. Yay!

Since I had to drive all the way down there and back, I asked my mom to babysit Colin for a while so I could stay and work for a little while. I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it. I think that I'm going to start picking up more shifts here and there when I can get a sitter.

3 comments:

  1. That's great! I'm so glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Kristen! I am so glad going to work has gotten so much easier for you, especially because you love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, way to go! I am happy that it went so well and that you and your boss are very happy with everything. I am so excited for you!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!