Sunday, October 21, 2007

Poor Colin

My poor Colin has been running a fever all day while I was at work. Miguel kept it controlled with Tylenol. It didn't get any higher than 100.5. When I got home from work I took it again, and it was 100.6. I put him down for a nap, and he slept for a little over 3 hours. I finally had to go in to wake him up, and he was steaming hot. I took his temperature again and this time it was 102. More Tylenol and a few sippy cups of pedialyte later, he is feeling better at a comfortable 99.6.

I think it's him teething. I posted that he cut his third tooth the other day, and I looked into his mouth last night, and it looks like 3 more are coming in on the top. I didn't even get to see the bottom. Poor kid, he's getting all of his teeth within like 2 months, and multiple coming in at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!