Thursday, November 01, 2007

Run of Bad Luck...

Poor Colin. I thought it was bad when he had the viral rash & fever before we left for NY, but now he's got another virus. This time he isn't running fever, but he is vomiting. I don't think I've ever seen a kid vomit as much as he did today. I took him to the pediatrician's office, and he told me that he hopes it's not the roto virus. Colin did get his immunization for that, but you never know.

He's seems to have stopped the vomiting (for now...he hasn't had any food since before he vomited the first time), but the pediatrician said that once the vomiting stops, the diarrhea will kick in.

Colin is very contagious, so we are steering clear of everyone so as to not get anyone sick, and I am actually in the process now of disinfecting my house. Miguel and I will probably get sick since we've been around Colin, but I'm hoping that Miguel doesn't.

Anyway, Colin can use some prayers, and hopefully he will be feeling back to himself sometime soon.

1 comment:

Leave me some love!