Monday, February 18, 2008

Not So Little Anymore!

Well, besides the fact that my baby is going to be 18 months (*tear, tear*) next week, we converted his crib into a toddler bed. We've been meaning to do it for a while now, but just haven't found the time until this past weekend. Colin slept in it for the first time last night, and he did great. We knew he would!

Also, Colin finally started walking yesterday...for real walking. He did it all day at my mom's house and when Miguel and I went to pick him up, he refused to walk. Today he didn't want to walk until this afternoon. Then, he just picked himself up and walked all over the house this evening!

What a big boy he is! Miguel and I are so proud of him!

3 comments:

  1. I'm proud of Colin! Oh, and honey, the background on your page hurts my eyes...it really does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY to go Colin!!!! I can't believe it, I had a serious talk with him once that he wasn't allowed to get bigger, I guess he decided not to listen. I can't wait to see him walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to see what your next theme will be! I always love your themes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!