Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby BOY Pacheco

Today I had my sono done, and the doctor is guessing that it is a boy. Miguel and I are very excited to have a 2nd boy in the house...whew am I going to be outnumbered...we even have a boy dog!

Thank you Bianca and Valerie (and baby Christian) for coming to the appointment with me. It meant a lot that you guys were there.

Thank you Casey for watching Colin during the appointment and for helping me keep my surprise! I'm glad that you were one of the first people to know!

I'll get my sono pics up soon...I promise! I know I've been saying that since I was 7 weeks pregnant, but I really do mean it!

We got a DVD of the sono, so as soon as I can figure out how to upload it, I will add it!

6 comments:

  1. No thank you for letting me part of your big day! I had so much fun shopping for outfits and am so excited! I am so happy for you and I think Colin and his new brother will have an awesome relationship!

    I am so honored that you let me know the sex before even you or your hubby knew! I will never forget this wonderful day, it meant a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I am going to hold you to the getting the pictures up. I want belly pics too! I am a needy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting that Colin will have a brother!

    How exciting for you to have another baby boy! You already have an entire wardrobe and a great track record and experience raising a boy!

    I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Casey & Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahoo!

    I'm excited for you. Think about the great times they'll have together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna see those sonop pics!
    Can't wait to see this cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!