Thursday, April 24, 2008

OB Appointment

I had my OB appointment yesterday. Things are looking good for the baby. He had a great heartbeat, and was moving all over the place. Colin got to hear the heartbeat and was mesmerized by it. He kept pointing to my belly and saying "baby, baby." It was adorable!

My morning sickness is still pretty bad. I'm taking different medicines multiple times a day, with minimal relief. My OB said that if it doesn't get better in a few weeks, she wants to hospitalize me for a couple of days and have a Zofran Pump inserted into my leg. Though that will probably give me relief, I really really don't want to have to go into the hospital. I'm asking for everyone's prayers! I'm officially in my 2nd trimester now, so the nausea should go away soon (it lasted 14 weeks with Colin), but please pray that I start feeling better soon. My OB wants to see me every 2 weeks until things get better.

The blood results for the First Trimester Screen (the test that I had done last week) came back, and everything looks great. All 3 trisomy's were ruled out (the best that they can be with the test). Praise God!

2 comments:

  1. Good news about the health of the baby!

    I will be fervently praying for God to heal you without admission to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you and so is my bible study. I really hope it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!