Thursday, February 19, 2009

Teething?

For the past week or so, Brennan has been extremely fussy. He's not been finishing his bottles and has been rejecting his cereal. His fingers are always in his mouth and when he gets like this...his pacifier doesn't soothe him. He's drooling quite a bit and he really only 'likes' his pacifier when I dip it in ice cold water.

To me, all of this sounds like teething...but it just seems so early. Especially when Colin didn't get his first tooth until he was 13 months old...and Colin's 'symptoms' were do different since he was older.

I've felt into Brennan's mouth, but I don't feel anything.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is possible. I think Alyson might be teething too. She is awfully drooly and just acting like she is teething.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, Eleanor got her first tooth just before six months and Thomas teethed for the first time at five months old.

    He might just beat my kids!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!