Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I had such a wonderful Christmas this year! The tradition changed a little bit this year...
It started off with my mom coming over in the morning to open presents with us. Colin and Brennan had huge piles of gifts, and thoroughly enjoyed opening all of them!
I hosted Christmas dinner at our house for the first time. Mom wasn't feeling up to it this year, since she just got out of the hospital a few weeks ago. I had the whole family over, and some friends. We had LOTS of food, lots of game playing and lots of time just enjoying the company of family. Our house is a little small to accommodate our large (and ever growing family), but we made do, and I felt so blessed by it! Since I was bust in the kitchen most of the day, I didn't get very many pictures of the family time :-(.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a good Christmas. Sorry you didn't get many pictures but I am sure your family really appreciated all your hard work. I hope your mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!