Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Colin's Herb Garden

Colin told me that he wanted to plant a little garden, and I had been wanting to start an herb garden for a bit, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to combine the two!

I took Colin to to store and we bought all of the necessary items to get going. Colin was so proud of his little gardening bag & tools.

He mixed the special dirt with the water to make soil.

 He filled up his containers and added the seeds.

Rinse & repeat 7 times, and we've got a happy Colin with 7 pots of seeds! He can't wait until they start growing!

2 comments:

  1. He did a great job! He looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. My 2nd son loved to plant things when he was growing up.

    http://debbiellbriskincare.blogspot.com/
    MBC

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!