Monday, January 09, 2006

Denmark Adventures: Day 4

Day 4: Monday, January 9, 2006

Now we are in Odense, Denmark. This is the real reason we are in Denmark at all. Miguel has to train some people on his company's product. We woke up early this morning and had breakfast with Chris & Lenny. I think that I'm starting to become fond of the open sandwich. It's more and more appealing everyday.
After breakfast we all walked to the train station and caught a bus to Odense. The ride was about 1 1/4 hours. We were a little nervous, because we were all told that the hotel was out in the middle of nowhere. In all actuality, the hotel was about a 15 minute ride from the train station, and I really wouldn't call it "out in the middle of nowhere." The hotel name is Fangel Kro & Hotel. It's very quaint. I like it a lot. It's more of a bed & breakfast than a hotel. They served true Danish food for lunch. They put out quite a spread. It was really good. After lunch I went up to our room, and read some Harry Potter, then I fell asleep for a while.
We just got back from dinner, and I must say that it was very tasty. All of the food was homemade Danish food (except the french fries), and was much much better than I expected. If only I could learn to cook Danish food.
Miguel and I aren't doing anything special tonight, probably just watch a movie or something. I'm in the process of uploading some pictures now, and I'll e-mail soon. I'm not going to post any on smugmug until we get home, because I want to edit them some, and spend a little time making them look nicer, so the crappy versions will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!