Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Going Back to Work Was Hard

I went back to work for the first day since my almost 3 week vacation on Sunday. It was really hard. I got very used to being home. I actually cooked dinner every night. When was the last time that I cooked? Oh, about a year ago. It was so nice being at home.
Sunday was hard for me. I was feeling sick from the time that I woke up until about 2:00 in the afternoon. That's 9 hours folks. I was constantly eating snacks to keep food in my belly. I was happy that I was sent to Fast Track. I got to sit down a little more than if I had stayed in the Red Zone. It was also nice that I got to work with one of my closest co-workers, Cindy. She was great all day, helping me out when I got to feeling really bad.
Yesterday was a good day at work for me. I only felt sick a few times, and it only lasted a few minutes each time. I was in the Red Zone, and was pretty busy, so I was happy that I felt pretty good.
I pray every day that I will have a good day, because I don't think I can stand being sick all day long. It's just not any fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!