Monday, April 02, 2007

Fun Day

I had a fun day with Whitney & Emily today. I don't really need to say anymore...whenever we get together we always have a great time. Our stops included Babies R Us, Half Price Books, Once Upon a Child & Kid to Kid.

Katie kept pointing to Colin saying 'baby", Emily was yelling at Caroline to come out, Whitney was arguing with medical people on the phone, Colin was all smiles, and I was on a shopping frenzy! Great times!

Speaking of shopping...the point of the trip was to buy Colin a walker. I researched them and bought one from Babies R Us, but I think that it only moves forwards and backwards...weird! I may be taking it back...

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you all had fun! I miss hanging out with you guys, we need to all get together sometime soon! Im iss you and Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!