Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


My first Mother's Day was absolutely wonderful! It is one that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Miguel woke me up this morning with breakfast in bed. Yes, Miguel cooked me breakfast! It was so good! Colin and Miguel gave me 2 dozen roses, and a new lens for my camera! I was so excited to use it.

Then we went to Frances' house where all the boys cooked the moms breakfast. I was so surprised at what a good job they did! We took family photos...I'm still working on getting them up at smugmug.

After that we went home where I took a nice nap, and then we had dinner with family at The Londoner in downtown McKinney.

I had such an awesome day, and I love my family so much! Happy Mother's Day to all of my mommy friends out there! I hope that your day was as special as mine!

1 comment:

  1. I am gald you had such a wonderful mothers day! It sounds like Colin and Roman really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!