Monday, July 30, 2007

Sad That It's Over...

So I finished reading the last Harry Potter book this morning. I'm NOT going to ruin it for anybody else...so you can keep reading ;)

I'm sad that it's over. I'm sad that there won't be a next book coming out in a few years. I'm also sad that I was so rushed to read it so quickly. I wanted to take my time and enjoy the book, since it is the last one...but I was too afraid that somebody would ruin it for me.

In fact, yesterday at work 2 people tried to ruin it for me. It wasn't until I told them that I would have to bust their kneecaps (and was dead serious about it) that they actually stopped talking about the book.

So, it's over now, and I won't say anything again until everyone that I know who was interested in reading the book has read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!