Sunday, August 19, 2007

Colin's First Birthday Party

We celebrated Colin's 1st birthday with a jungle themed party at my mom's house this afternoon. Colin had a great time visiting with family & friends.
We had a beautiful jungle cake made for everyone to eat, but Colin got to dig into his very own special little cake. I was actually surprised that he really wasn't that interested in the cake. He ate a little of the frosting, but that was it!

We had a great time, and we thank everyone who shared in the special occasion!

2 comments:

  1. His party was wonderful! The cake was gorgeous and just too pretty to eat! I can't believe he will be 1. Where or where did the time go? Maybe we can pretend he wont be 1. Maybe he will just be 1 month instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! I love watching him grow, learning knew things and figure out who he is going to be. How neat.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!