Monday, March 17, 2008

Getting Ready for Puerto Rico

Miguel, Colin and I are so excited for this year's family vacation! We are going to Purto Rico, the island that Miguel is from. I've been there once, a long time ago, and only for a few hours, and Miguel hasn't been there since he was 17. We plan on visiting the rainforest, shopping, laying on the beach, visiting family, and most of all...eating some YUMMY Puerto Rican food!

We aren't quite done packing yet, but will be done soon...just finishing up the last few items.

I'm hoping that my morning sickness doesn't get the best of me, and that I am able to make this a memorable (in a good way) trip!

We leave tomorrow morning...early, and I pray that Colin does well on the plane! It's 4 1/2 hour flight.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I'll say a prayer that you are illness-free and energetic for the entire trip.

    I hope you will post some pictures when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until you get back! we will have to hang out ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a good vacations!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!