Saturday, September 20, 2008

Not Much To Report...

Not a whole lot going on over here. I'm currently 34 weeks 5 days. I'll turn 35 weeks on Monday. Yay! That means only 1 more week of bedrest.

I must say that our family and friends have been GREAT. You really see who cares about you when you are in a time of need...and everyone in our family has gone above and beyond for us. I belong to a couple of great moms groups, and women I haven't even had the chance to meet before have brought us dinners. Friends have been great also! It's just amazing to see everyone pull together and go out of their way to help. I honestly don't know how I'll ever be able to re-pay everyone for everything they've done for us over the past 2 weeks (so far, 1 week to go). Literally, we have had someone bring us dinner every night for 2 weeks, and will have dinners brought for 1 more week. It just blows my mind.

So, a HUGE public THANK YOU to everyone who has helped us. Miguel and I appreciate it more than you know, and I hope that someday I can re-pay you in a time of need.

1 comment:

  1. yippee 1 more week, I am so jealous.

    I totally know what you mean about finding out who your true friends are during a time like this. I must say since Iam in a similiar situation that it amazes me how complete strangers can be more concerned and offering to help out than people you thought were your friends.

    I just wish I could be there for you more. I hope you know that it isn't because I don't want to be.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!