Monday, September 29, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window... Total darkness. It's 3:47 am.

I am thinking... That there is still so much stuff for me to get ready before Brennan comes.

I am thankful for... Friends & family. They have made my 3 weeks on bedrest manageable.

From the kitchen... Dishes in the sink...I finally get to do them myself! Yay!

I am wearing... A t-shirt and comfy maternity capris.

I am creating... Photobooks of Colin

I am going... Everywhere today! Stores, bank, post office, doctor's office...you name it, I'm going...and I'm excited!

I am hoping... That I get everything done that needs to be done before brennan makes his arrival.

I am hearing... The soft hum of the refrigerator.

Around the house... Peace & quiet...I only get that if I'm up in the middle of the night!

One of my favorite things... Diet Coke

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Doctor's visit, playdates, work, maybe get a pedicure (my toes are looking pretty funky!)

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
It's a picture of me and my best friends Casey. Casey is one of the most generous, loving, giving & kind people that I know. She's a great friend, and I am so blessed to have her in my life!

1 comment:

  1. aww, thank you!!! I am blessed to have you too!

    I am so jealous you get to go out and about.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!