Sunday, January 04, 2009

Two Things

I'm taking Anita's lead...


Two Names You Go By: Kristen, Mommy
Two Things You Are Wearing Right now: t-shirt, capris
Two Things You Want Very badly At the Moment: to lose weight and a new lens for my camera
Two People Who Will Fill This Out (and post a comment here to tell us..) Casey & that's about it
Two things you did last night:ate at Chipotle & had coffee & Coffee 'N Cream with Miguel
Two things you ate yesterday: Red Robin burger and Chipotle burrito
Things you're doing tomorrow: picking my cousin Patty up from the airport (she's flying in from NY to visit me for a week) and going shopping!
Two longest car rides: NY to TX, NY to Canada
Two favorite Holidays: Christmas Thanksgiving
Two favorite vacation spots: Mexico & Puerto Rico
Two favorite beverages:
Diet Coke & any coffee drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!