Monday, May 04, 2009

Thanks for Prayers

So, I had my interview today. It was at Presby Allen. I was very nervous, but I did the best that I could. Like I said yesterday, I know that I am qualified for the job, I'm just a socially anxious person. I fumbled over my words, and completely forgot to mention a critical point in a "What If..." scenario. It finally came to me, but not before I made myself look like an idiot. I did great on the other "What If" scenarios...I just can't help thinking about the one that I fumbled on. Darn me. Anyway, they are a smaller hospital with fewer ER beds and less interventions than I am used to, so yes, I am qualified! I must keep telling myself that. I interviewed with the Director and the Manager of the ER. After the interview, they took me on a tour of the ER, and then I said bye. They told me to expect to hear back in "a day or so." Good or bad? Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I am sure you did awesome! I think the fact they showed you around is a good sign. I prayed for you during your interview and I will continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, but I agree with Casey, if they showed you around it's a positive sign. I was praying like crazy for you!!!
    Please keep me posted.........oh and how was the PC party??

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Anita...I was so nervous! It went well though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!