Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Answered Prayers

Last Sabbath was the last YG lunch at the Pruehs' (our Pastor) house. Can you say sad??? They are moving to California soon.
Anyway, they have lunch at their house almost every week, and I've helped out a lot. I've been praying for someone to step up and offer their home for the lunches each week. I'd love to take over the ministry...and I would totally offer my home...except that I doubt people would drive an hour to lunch! Our prayers were answered this week. The acoustic guitar player & one of the singers offered their home for lunches. All of the details haven't been worked out yet...but at least we have lunch this week! Praise God!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad prayers were answered! God always answers them in his time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!