Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day yesterday.


It started with a yummy brunch at my MIL's house. Every year, the boys and non-mother's help to prepare breakfast for all of the mothers in the family. The did a fantastic job this year (as always!!!)


Then the moms opened their presents. I'll have to post a picture later of my gifts. Miguel got me a beautiful necklace with pearls from James Avery. The boys got me a charm bracelet from James Avery with the Mother's Love charm on it! They are so beautiful!


After brunch, we visited for a bit. Then we went to Lowes (my idea!!!) to look at some paint colors. I want to paint a few rooms in my house...but that's another post.

After Lowes, we went home to put the boys down for a nap. Miguel and I napped as well, since I had to work last night! It was a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like you had a wonderful day! I can't wait to see your gifts! What rooms do you want to paint?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!