Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Baby Shower

My mom threw a baby shower for me this past Saturday. There were so many people there, and it was HOT! I had so much fun! I think that I opened gifts for 3 1/2 hours, and we received just about everything that we need for little baby Pacheco to come! Thank you to everyone. This just shows how loved and blessed we are. The cake was amazing! Such a pretty design...and it tasted oh so good! After the "main" part of the shower we moved the party outside to the backyard and many of us went swimming (including me, b/c it was so hot out!). Thank you to everyone who helped my mom plan & organize, set-up, clean-up & help out! Thank you to everyone who came, you helped make my day special! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! I didn't even notice until now, you match the cake. Did you plan that? Are we going to go my you a Zanzibar like outfit to wear the day you come home? You look fantastic and happy, exactly the way you should. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!