Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pampered Krissy

Today I went and had a pregnancy massage, spa pedicure, had my eyebrows waxed, and got a haircut. I feel like a brand new me! The massage was sooo wonderful! I actually got to lay on my belly...for the first time in 9 months, and it felt great! Baby boy Pacheco was moving around the whole time, but other than that, I didn't even feel pregnant...it was quite odd! The pedicure was great too! They massaged my feet & legs and I got hot towels wrapped around them, not to mention that my toes look fabulous now. After that I endured some pain to get my eyebrows looking good, and on to get my hair cut. My hair finally has some shape again, and doesn't just lay on my face. Later on tonight a couple girlfriends are throwing a book shower at Olive Garden for me...can this day get any better?

Yes it can actually...if my hubby were here enjoying it with me! :) A huge thank you to Miguel for being thoughtful enough to purchase a day at the spa for me. It was a perfect gift, and I truly needed it! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!