Thursday, March 22, 2007

So I Got a New Job

Well, I applied for a PRN ER RN position at Medical Center of McKinney about 1 1/2 months ago, and hadn't heard back from them...until Monday. I set up an interview for this morning with the nurse recruiter and with the ER Nurse Manager. My interview was at 10:00 this morning. By the end of the interview, the nurse manager told me that she really likes me and would love for me to work with them. By 2:00, they were already running my background check, and they told me that by Monday afternoon they will give me the official offer.

I'm excited and happy that I got the job, but I'm sad to leave my current job. I actually love my current job, and the people that I work with...but the commute has finally started getting to me (after 2 1/2 years). It seems like the new job is better all around...closer and pays more...I guess I should be a little more excited than I am. I thank God for the blessing of my career and this new job, but I can't help but to feel sad about leaving good 'ol ghetto Charlton Methodist.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!