Monday, October 27, 2008

Brennan's 2 Week Check-Up

Brennan had his 2 week check-up this morning (bright and early at 8:30...geez!). I am happy to say that he has finally started gaining weight! At his newborn appointment when he was 5 days old, he weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz. Today he was 6 lbs. 10 oz. Yay! He's now 19 1/2 inches long! He's finally out of his preemie diapers (Thank you so much Casey!), and soon he'll be out of preemie clothes. He's outgrown some already, but for the most part he still wears them. Brennan is quite the opposite of how Colin was. Colin was always in the 75-90% in height and weight. I don't remember exactly what Brennan is (I'll update that later) but it's somewhere in the 5-10%! I still can't believe how tiny he is!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe they are two weeks old now. I am glad his appointment went well. He is starting to catch up to Alyson, she only weighs 5 ounces more than him now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!