Monday, October 06, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window... a rainy miserable day

I am thinking... that I hope I'm dilated further than last week

I am thankful for...my beautiful home to raise my children in

From the kitchen... dishes in the sink...but I'll get to them!

I am wearing... a blue NURSES t-shirt

I am creating... a baby in my belly?

I am going... to the OB's office this morning

I am reading... Nothing currently

I am hoping... To have a baby before Wednesday or after Friday

I am hearing... My washing machine

Around the house... Colin is still sleeping, Miguel is at work, and Dali is lazy by the back door

One of my favorite things... Cheesecake! I want some now!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Have a baby?

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
This is our home. The first home that Miguel and I purchased together. The home that we brought Colin home to. The home that we will bring Brennan home to. The home where many special memories took place. The home that I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful picture! I sure hope you get to have your baby this week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!