Monday, October 06, 2008

OB Appointment

I just got back from my weekly OB appointment. I am now 3cm dilated, & still 50% effaced. My OB was concerned b/c my fundal height is still measuring small, and she estimated that the baby only weighs between 5 1/2 - 6 pounds. She sent me for a sonogram, and the sono tech. measured the baby at 6lbs., 3oz. I went back and talked to my OB, and she seemed not to be concerned any longer. My next appointment is next Monday, but I am really really hoping to have Brennan before then. I am 37 weeks today!

2 comments:

  1. he needs to stop being a bugger. He will come soon I just know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy for your coming new baby...and all the neat updates!.....you will post pics when he comes??!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!