Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Brennan

Brennan's birth picture. He was 2 weeks old

Brennan at 1 month. What a sleeping angel.



Brennan st 2 months. He despised bath time!

Brennan at 3 months. He has such a cute personality!

4 months old. He's so serious.

5 months old. What a chunky monkey!

6 months old. I love this picture!

Brennan at 7 months old. He's finally starting to look like he does now.

8 months old. Still serious!

Brennan at 9 months. He has the cutest expressions!

10 months old. You can see his teeth here!

11 months old. He's finally starting to enjoy his baths!

Brennan is 1 year old! Happy birthday!
We are waiting for his portraits to come back.


Oh my, how this year has flown. My baby Brennan is 1 today. Where has the time gone? I feel like I was just carrying him around in my belly yesterday. It's too soon. Time needs to stop ticking away.
I am extremely blessed by this little boy, and really couldn't imagine my life without him. He is so loving and just wants to be in your arms all the time.
Happy birthday to my precious little angel. May God bless you with many, many more.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet boy! I can't believe he is 1 already. God has certainly blessed you with two wonderful boys!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!