Wednesday, June 09, 2010

NYC: Day 1

I'm back posting the days events.

I took TONS of pictures today! I've got them all up on my smugmug. We had an uneventful flight from DFW airport to Newark. We made it to our hotel fairly quickly. My cousin Patty took the train in to the city to stay the day and next day.

 Sitting in the airport waiting for our shuttle to take us to the hotel.


We were pretty hungry when we arrived, so we went for gyro's. So yummy!

While waiting for my cousin to arrive, Miguel and I went to F.A.O. Schwarz. Chewy is made of legos!

Yay! Patty arrived! My favorite cousin in the whole wide world!

We took a short subway ride into Times Square to go to Madame Tussauds wax museum. What fun!

After the wax museum, we went back to the hotel to get dressed for dinner. Patty made reservations at one of Bobby Flay's restaurants...Mesa Grill. 

 Let me just say...A M A Z I N G!!!

My Metro Card wouldn't work on the way home. Miguel and Patty were having fun and laughing at me from the other side of the gates.

That was Day 1 in a nutshell!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! I found you on Meet and Greet Monday. Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful trip! Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Meet and Greet to say Hi. Your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, what is the meet and greet?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!