Saturday, June 12, 2010

NYC: Day 4

Back posting the days events.

The picture taking really slowed down from here on out, but I'll share a little bit.

Today we woke up early, again. We ate breakfast in the hotel,but took some more silly pictures before leaving.

Off to Times Square.

We then went back to the hotel, to rest a little before heading out to a bar to watch the USA play their first game in the World Cup. The first bar that we went to was so packed it was crazy...and we went 2 hours early!!! The 2nd bar that we went to was packed as well, but we at least were able to get a bar table, and I was able to get a chair to sit down on. The fans were crazy, the bar was loud, but we had a ton of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I always love your sill pics! I can't believe how busy the bars were so far in advance of the game starting, crazy!

    By the way, you so need to start a new blog. I am waiting on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! Here for MGM, following you and hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!