Thursday, June 10, 2010

NYC: Day 2

Back posting the day's events.

We woke up early and walked to a cute little cafe that is close to FIT. We had a yummy breakfast, then headed out for the day.


We went to the Museum of Natural History. I'd never been there before, so it was a new experience for me.

After the museum, we were hungry, so we found a pizzeria to have have true NY pizza! It was as good as I remembered!!!

We walked around some more, and then went back to the hotel to say goodbye to my cousin Patty. It was so great to see her and I was sad to see her go.

Miguel and I went to eat dinner at a yummy sushi restaurant.

After dinner we went to see West Side Story. It was really good! That was Miguel's first show experience.

After the show, we went to Junior's Bakery. I had purchased a cheesecake recipe book a while back, and then realized that they are a famous bakery in NY...so I had to go!

Just a block away, I ran into an old friend that I've known since elementary school, but haven't seen since high school. She's an NYPD!

We walked around Times Square some more, making a stop in the M&M store. We picked out red, white & blue M&M's to eat as a snack when the USA played in the World Cup.


1 comment:

Leave me some love!