Monday, November 14, 2005

Rough Day at Work

It seems as though anytime that I post about work, it has something to do with the fact that I had a really hectic day. Not to your surprise or mine, I had a really hectic day at work today.
The day started off really slow, which was really nice. In fact, it was so slow that I didn't even have my first patient until 8:30. That had never happened to me before. I was convinced that the day was going to be awesome. I even had a student following me around, which makes it nicer, because they can help you out some and do errands for you.
The day was going pretty well until about 12:00. All of a sudden, things got bad. I don't know where everything fell apart, but it did. It wasn't only me who was busy...every single nurse was.
We had some really sick patients in today. Miguel tried to call me like 3 or 4 times, and each time I had to rush him off the phone because I was so busy.
I left work feeling like I never got anything accomplished, got home really tired and just physically drained from all the running around I did today. I just finished taking a nice hot bath to help relax me, and I will be going to bed soon to have wonderful dreams, and wake up tomorrow morning to do it all over again.
I love my job, and I think that you have to, because I don't see how anyone could do this job, and not have a passion for it. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!