Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Story Behind My Sprained Foot

So after shopping all day on Black Friday, Miguel & I finally made our way home. We had tons of bags to carry & a huge (and I mean HUGE) wreath. I decided to become Superwoman, and carry like 5 or 6 bags, and the wreath all at once. Somehow, the wreath must have gotten snagged on the iron hooks on the mirror that hangs in the hallway. By the time that I realized it, and took a step back, the mirror (which weighs approx. 25 pounds), was on its way down to the floor, and landed on my foot. Yay for pain. I dealed with the pain until Saturday afternoon when I finally decided to make a trip to the emergency room. We drove an hour to my hospital, where they told me that I had a bad sprain. They gave me a boot to wear, and a set of crutches. Crutches suck! Anyway, they gave me a few days off of work, and I am feeling much better now. I'll return to work on Thursday. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that Kristen, but I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Red. Bags are for Miggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miggy had his hands full of bags also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I was trying to figure out who special sauce was....the then once I saw "Red" in the comment, I knew it was Emmett.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are doing better! I miss you girl

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!