Friday, November 18, 2005

What Do I Hide From the World?

Hmmm, not sure if this one fits...

hated
.:Pain:.
Pain hides within you. It truly does hurt.
You feel traped away from the world as they
hurt you more and more. You dont like to cry
in public, but when you are alone tears fall
down your face and it is uncontrollable. You
love the moon and sometimes you just wish

you could be on the moon away from all these
people who hurt you.

.:Quote:.
"They have hurt me so much. I only wish they
could know the pain they have inflicted upon
me"

.:Your Power:.
Chrono. you control time and all its beauty. You
freeze time, fast forward it, and rewind time.

What do you hide from the world?

2 comments:

  1. Where the hell do you find these crappy polls? You love the moon? How can you 'conflict' pain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I'll edit the crappy 5th grade spelling on the post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!