Tuesday, November 29, 2005

So Now For the Update...

Since I haven't updated in a while, I'll go ahead and do it now. So happy belated Thanksgiving everyone. My Thanksgiving was probably the worst one I've ever had. I worked. Who works on Thanksgiving? That's right...ME. So I worked from 11 AM until 7 PM. The day was long, and people were coming in for the dumbest things. After I got out I went to Frances' house where everyone was. We stayed for a little while, and then we went home. Had to get a good nights sleep for the day I had planned on Friday.
Friday morning Miguel & I woke up at 4:00 AM to be at Best Buy by 5:00 when they opened. Yes, I am one of those crazy people who go shopping at the crack of dawn on Black Friday. So we made it to Best Buy, got just about everything we wanted. We shopped all day..and I mean, all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!