Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Florida...Here We Come...




We will be leaving for Destin, Florida on Friday. I'm not sure what time just yet, as I work Thursday night, but I know it's some time on Friday. I'm excited to get away from the day-to-day stuff, and just have a nice, peaceful, relaxing vacation. We are driving there (thank God for a minivan!), and the boys are coming with us. I plan to lay on the beach and work on my tan (oh, who am I kidding? If you know me, you know that I DON'T tan). I'm bringing my laptop, so I will still have computer time (b/c that IS relaxing to me), and I'll have my cell phone to check in. I'll try to remember to post pics of me laying on the beach while you are all here (j/k). 
I'm not packed yet, and I haen't even started...I better get crack-a-lackin'!
Anyone have suggestions for car entertainment for Colin? He's 2 1/2.

2 comments:

  1. DVD, DVD, and DVD! We put all of the kids DVD in one of the CD holder binders and bring all that we can. That way they have a big variety. We pack a small backpack full of new toys for the girls and they get excited at playing with all the new stuff. Color Wonder works well in the car

    I have to say I LOL when I read your tanning comment! I hope you have fun and that you are able to get some rest! I will pray for a safe and fun trip! I can't wait to see the pictures! I have been to Florida almost once a year since I was itty bitty but I have never been to Destin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured I would bring a ton of DVD's, and I bought a few new Color Wonder things to bring. Maybe I'll get a few new toys to keep him entertained as well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!