- Colin asked me to help him with something right in the middle of me feeding Brennan. When I told him that I couldn't help him just then, but that I would as soon as I was done feeding Brennan, his response was: "It's okay mommy, Jesus help me".
- I call Colin sweet pea or hunny a lot. Colin's response to me: "I not hunny (or sweet pea), I Colin".
- While watching AI the other night, a professional came on stage to perform and I muttered to myself that she was terrible. Colin heard and said: "Her not terrible mommy". I said "Yes, she is". Colin said "No, her not terrible". I then said "You like the way she sings?" Colin responded with "Yes, I like her singing voice".
- Colin was in his bedroom with his Babu (grandfather), and all of a sudden he comes running out and over to his Mimi (grandmother). He says to her: "Mimi, I want money".
- When Colin and Brennan were being watched by a friend, Colin was overheard saying to his crying brother "It's okay baby Brennan, mommy be right back to get us". That's what I said to him when he was dropped off.
- During potty training (which we are STILL working on), I asked Colin if he needed to poop in the potty. He said in a loud voice: "I not pee-pee in the potty". He then went back to playing. Less than 5 minutes later he ran over to me and said in a very authoritative tone: "Change my diaper mommy!" He had just gone in his diaper.
- When Brennan was crying one day, Colin came over to me and said: "Mommy, put baby Brennan away".
Social Media Influence
2 days ago