Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A New Venture...


I'm toying with the idea of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant...again. I did it a few years back, but I just wanted the starter kit and everything in it for the super cheap price. Now I want to do it to make a little extra money. It wouldn't be a full time job or anything, because, well, I don't want a full time job. I don't even work full time as a nurse! Anyway, I'm super shy, and thought that this might be a good way to help break me out of my shell a little bit. I love their products, and already have a ton...so why not sell it, make some money, and have some girlfriend time? Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I say go for it! As you know I am trying out MaryKay for the exact same reason. Maybe we can help support each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sold Tupperware for a couple of years and I was like you, I mainly wanted more stuff.........cheap. One of my best friends sells PC and together we did many shows on how to prepare your food and how to store it, it was a great concept and we had a blast.
    I love PC, it's the greatest. Nick broke my little toaster tongs the other day and I was like ok, I know they were cheap, but I need those.
    Wishing you well on your decision.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!