Monday, March 30, 2009

The Grocery Game

Yes ladies and gents, I'm playing The Grocery Game! I'm slightly addicted. It's so much fun to see how much you can save!

For the last 3 weeks, I have been collecting coupons and stockpiling items that are really low-priced. I've even gotten a bunch of stuff for FREE or nearly free. It's amazing!

The first week I got $68 worth of stuff for under $10. Last week I got $168 worth of stuff for around $20. This week I got $123.36 worth of stuff for $17.07 Those prices are my stockpile prices only...it doesn't include my weekly groceries.

Including my weekly groceries, this week I spent $87.58 for $218.04 worth of groceries. I'd say that is pretty awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I was say that is super awesome! You are a grocery game goddess!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!